Thursday, April 7, 2011

SevEn days TiLL SpRiNg!!

Happiness is found in simple things.... 14. the simple joy of attending our market!!! If Spring can't be found outdoors then let's Celebrate it indoors next Sat. April 16th at the Scraps of Simplicity Market!! Just to add a little sunshine and anticipation to the week we have a fun gift for one of our followers....don't be shy, become a follower and help us spread the word about our AMAZING market. We will announce the winner on Friday April 15th~good luck!!

3 comments:

Honeybee said...

Oh, I can't wait to check out the market next weekend. I'm going to spread the word right now on my blog. Good luck with all the final preparations- I'm sure it will be great!

hollyhocks-honeybees.blogspot.com

Diana Windley said...

Very cute! I need to kill some time in the Ogden area on Saturday while my girls are in rehearsals so I hope that can stop by the market!

Anonymous said...

Yay I'm so excited I love going to SOS every year!!