Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Our BEsT seller!!!

We sell out of these EveRy market! These darling baskets are so handy to have around the house! If you get just one, trust me you'll wish you had more. They are a great addition to any decor. We use them to hold: Magazines, Bills, Toys, Mail, Shoes, Kids Books, Odds n' Ends, Computer Accessories,Craft or Art Supplies.
The possibilities are endless. This time of year they would be darling filled with pumpkins or gourds.
So come EaRLy, we don't want you to miss getting some for yourself! Also this is the prize for our SpREaD the wORd CoNTesT! You have until Thursday to enter!!
See You All on Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Mike Ballard said...

Please please say that there is a way I could be guaranteed one or three of them... I want to come, but I can't come early. Let me know

ballardbanter@gmail.com

Angela Ballard

Mike Ballard said...

What if Mike wanted these:) obviously he was logged in, not me.