Sunday, February 28, 2010

I think I saw something green...that can only mean one thing....SPRING!!!

What do crocus, creative crafters, clouds,cupcakes, cheerful chatter & crazy shoppers all have in common?? They can be found in Spring...mostly at our Market... one more "C" word can be used here change!! Change creates energy & after a cold Winter its time to change something!!
You'll find things to update your wardrobe, brighten your home, or just come to do something different for a change :)
Mark your calendar Sat. April 24th 10 to 4 (notice we changed the time) Don't be surprised if you go home with something really cool...it could change your life!!
We are always looking for clever people to join the fun, if you are interested in being a vendor email us scrapsofsimplicity@gmail.com

2 comments:

Jena Hendry said...

Yay! I can't wait! I love your spring market!

Skye said...

I'd like to do the market again, will you send me the application. Thanks!